Today on The Truther Girls, I will be talking Tim Moorley, who has filed a lawsuit against Pfizer after being injured by Celebrex. Since that time, he has been subject to what can only be called a conspiracy to prevent him from being able to go through with the lawsuit as well as get medical treatment for his injuries, which included the loss of part of his foot and finger and damage to his femoral artery.
Prior to 2005, Celebrex never reported that blood clots were a serious risk incurred from using the medication. Since that time, they have now had to include a warning about this on a black box warning on the packaging, in accordance with a ruling by Health Canada. In 2006, when it was discovered that Tim had a genetic heart defect, which predisposed him to complications from blood clots, and which implicated Celebrex as a direct cause for his injuries, the doctors and hospitals immediately started to destroy his records which contained evidence of this process.
In September 17, 2011, Pzifer attempted to sneak through a proposed settlement agreement to the Supreme Court of Ontario and Quebec to get rid of the class action lawsuits that have been filed against them on behalf of those who have been injured by Celebrex and Bextra. Tim is in the process of trying to stop the settlement proposal by filing a letter in opposition to it with the courts. He is also trying to raise awareness of how the pharmaceutical companies work in conjunction with the government to handle these lawsuits in such a way that protects the interests of the corporations and not the public.
Tim is also trying to gather support in Quebec to help stop this. If you would like to offer support, please contact Tim on Facebook under the name Tim Moorley.
Search this blog
- Poorly Designed Meta-Analysis on Homeopathy Fails to Prove Anything
- Biomed Approach to Alzheimer’s Disease?
- List of Contributing Causes of Autism
- Recovering Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Special Needs with Shelley Tzorfas
- Gluten-Free Cooking with Chef Andrew Doyle
- Autism Treatment Evaluation Checklist
- Ever Wondered What It’s Like to be a Dissident in Communist China?
- Activate Your Transformation
- Healing Your Energy Meridians with Biofield Therapy
- Brien Foerster and the Elongated Skull Paracas of Peru
I Write About