This is an indispensable resource for parents who are trying out different biomedical interventions with their kids who are on the spectrum. You fill out the questionnaire at baseline and then after each intervention to evaluate improvement. It is recommended that you try out and evaluate one intervention at a time to get the most accurate results.
Search this blog
- Restoring Vision Naturally: My Story
- Black Salve Cancer Treatment
- Snuff Films and Pedophiles in High Places in Arizona
- Teen Dies Taking Ayahuasca: Follow-up
- Rhesus Negative Conspiracy Theory!
- Rh Negative Conspiracy Theory and the 27 Club
- Rick Simpson: Cannabis Cures Cancer!
- The Smoking Gun for Big Tobacco
- Artemisia Cancer Cure?
- List of Contributing Causes of Autism
I Write About