This is an indispensable resource for parents who are trying out different biomedical interventions with their kids who are on the spectrum. You fill out the questionnaire at baseline and then after each intervention to evaluate improvement. It is recommended that you try out and evaluate one intervention at a time to get the most accurate results.
Search this blog
- Restoring Vision Naturally: My Story
- Snuff Films and Pedophiles in High Places in Arizona
- Black Salve Cancer Treatment
- Rh Negative Conspiracy Theory and the 27 Club
- Rhesus Negative Conspiracy Theory!
- The Smoking Gun for Big Tobacco
- Rick Simpson: Cannabis Cures Cancer!
- Kangen: Water as Medicine
I Write About