To legal definition of ‘drive’ is to use a vehicle for the purpose of conducting commerce. There are no restrictions on your right to travel, only on the priviledge of driving. But unless you are using your car for commerce (i.e. Taxi driver), you are not technically driving. When you apply for a license and registration, you place yourself and your vehicle under the jurisdiction of the government and court system. This is why some people choose not to obtain licenses in order to travel in their motorized vehicles.
Search this blog
- Mandela Effect IN MY LIFE? My father’s life story has CHANGED!
- KIM DOTCOM DROPS BOMBSHELL IN SETH RICH CASE!
- NIGHTMARE SUPERBUG: MUTATED BACTERIA RISING OUT OF ILLINOIS
- AUTISM AND THE FEVER EFFECT (Why Fever Surprisingly Improves Autism Symptoms)
- BUSTED! SCIENTOLOGIST-OWNED TENNESSEE REHAB WAS PART OF NATIONWIDE UNDERGROUND KIDNAP-TO-REHAB INDUSTRY
- MY AUTISTIC SON KEEPS GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL
- PARACAS HUMAN-ALIEN HYBRID SKULLS? DNA TEST RESULTS! (Mind-blowing findings!)
- Hey Harper, Stop Banning Our Medicines!
- Poorly Designed Meta-Analysis on Homeopathy Fails to Prove Anything
- Biomed Approach to Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Restoring Vision Naturally: My Story
- Snuff Films and Pedophiles in High Places in Arizona
- Black Salve Cancer Treatment
- Casey Anthony: Was It Satanic Ritual Abuse?
- Artemisia Cancer Cure?
- Supersoldier/Channeler/TI Anya Briggs on The Truther Girls
- List of Contributing Causes of Autism
- Where is Justice When Police Investigate Themselves?
- Rh Negative Conspiracy Theory and the 27 Club
- H2O2 Cancer Protocol
I Write About