To legal definition of ‘drive’ is to use a vehicle for the purpose of conducting commerce. There are no restrictions on your right to travel, only on the priviledge of driving. But unless you are using your car for commerce (i.e. Taxi driver), you are not technically driving. When you apply for a license and registration, you place yourself and your vehicle under the jurisdiction of the government and court system. This is why some people choose not to obtain licenses in order to travel in their motorized vehicles.
Search this blog
- Hey Harper, Stop Banning Our Medicines!
- Poorly Designed Meta-Analysis on Homeopathy Fails to Prove Anything
- Biomed Approach to Alzheimer’s Disease?
- List of Contributing Causes of Autism
- Recovering Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Special Needs with Shelley Tzorfas
- Gluten-Free Cooking with Chef Andrew Doyle
- Autism Treatment Evaluation Checklist
- Ever Wondered What It’s Like to be a Dissident in Communist China?
- Activate Your Transformation
- Healing Your Energy Meridians with Biofield Therapy
- Restoring Vision Naturally: My Story
- Snuff Films and Pedophiles in High Places in Arizona
- Black Salve Cancer Treatment
- Artemisia Cancer Cure?
- The 55-Minute Fix for Anxiety-Based Disorders
- Rhesus Negative Conspiracy Theory!
- Discharging debts, a Free Man's Perspective.
- Rh Negative Conspiracy Theory and the 27 Club
- Where is Justice When Police Investigate Themselves?
I Write About