Reports have come in that there have been 3 cases of flesh eating disease in the Gulf this September, associated in two cases with contact with Gulf water and Gulf seafood in the third. Naturally, this has led to some panic and people speculating that something the Powers That Be have added to the water during the spill is causing an increase in cases in this terrifying disease.
But wait, let’s not freak out just yet.
To put it in perspective, there are 600-700 cases of flesh eating disease every year in America.”Flesh eating disease” is a bit of an umbrella term for a type of bacterial poisoning that causes tissue necrosis and can be caused by one of several bacteria, including vibrio, which was confirmed or suspected in the three recent cases.
Texas man (vibrio not confirmed)
http://www.khou.com/news/Report-Houston-man-dies-from-flesh-eating-bacteria.html12-year-old boy in Florida
This disease is rare, but there are cases of it every year. It usually only affects people with compromised immune systems, notably with liver problems, although it can sometimes attack healthy people. The12-year-old boy had Hepatitis C, the Galveston woman had arthritis, for which she was taking steroids, and the man in Houston also had unspecified liver problems.
Of note, many people have liver problems or are on steroids like Prednisone for arthritis, and they don’t come down with this type of illness even though they prepare seafood or go swimming in water where vibrio is known to live.
The media likes to highlightcases of scary diseases, but that is more of a tactic to keep you preoccupied with imaginary threats than anything. At this point, I would say flesh eating disease is not something you ought to be losing sleep over, although there are real concerns with the Gulf waters and Gulf seafood that have to do with Correxit and other chemicals that were dumped in massive amounts during the oil rig blowout this year.
A group called the Barefoot Doctors have been providing emergency health care to residents of the Gulf who are coming down with illnesses due to their exposure to toxic chemicals. They offer emergency detox kits and provide information on their website regarding how you can detox from exposure to chemicals. This is something you might want to take note of for future reference. It might come in handy one day, whether you live in the Gulf or not.
Search this blog
- RECOVERED TEXT MESSAGES REVEAL INTERNAL PLOT AGAINST TRUMP
- THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP’S ‘SHITHOLE COUNTRIES’ COMMENT
- PANIC AS TRUMP CUTS FUNDING TO UNITED NATIONS
- Las Vegas Shooting: Not a Hoax! (But evidence of accomplices)
- Mandela Effect IN MY LIFE? My father’s life story has CHANGED!
- KIM DOTCOM DROPS BOMBSHELL IN SETH RICH CASE!
- NIGHTMARE SUPERBUG: MUTATED BACTERIA RISING OUT OF ILLINOIS
- AUTISM AND THE FEVER EFFECT (Why Fever Surprisingly Improves Autism Symptoms)
- BUSTED! SCIENTOLOGIST-OWNED TENNESSEE REHAB WAS PART OF NATIONWIDE UNDERGROUND KIDNAP-TO-REHAB INDUSTRY
- MY AUTISTIC SON KEEPS GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL
- Snuff Films and Pedophiles in High Places in Arizona
- Restoring Vision Naturally: My Story
- Black Salve Cancer Treatment
- H2O2 Cancer Protocol
- List of Contributing Causes of Autism
- Rh Negative Conspiracy Theory and the 27 Club
- Mandela Effect IN MY LIFE? My father's life story has CHANGED!
- What is the NWO?
- Rhesus Negative Conspiracy Theory!
I Write About