I remember when I talked to a Montreal cop about tasers a few years ago. I asked him what he thought of them, whether it might not be a good idea to get rid of them, but he was of the mind that we should have more of them. But what about these incidents where people die from being tasered? he said those people must have had some underlying medical condition and they would have died whether you used a taser or not.
Yes, he really said that and I just imagined him and all the other cops sitting spiral-eyed in front of a screen at a brainwashing seminar on tasers where they are told, “If the person dies, they were weak and were probably going to die anyway. It’s just a coincidence that it happened after they got tasered.”
Looks to me like the people who indoctrinate cops about tasers are the same ones who program the medical professionals about vaccine ‘safety’.
That cop seemed like a nice guy. He really did. But he had been programmed to believe the most absurb things when it comes to electrocuting people to keep them in submission to you as a policy enforcement officer.
Now, please explain to me how an 11-year-old kid got tasered and why the police is refusing to tall the public whether the child was armed or not? How did we get to the point of having ‘peace officers’ who electrocute children in this country?
Search this blog
- Poorly Designed Meta-Analysis on Homeopathy Fails to Prove Anything
- Biomed Approach to Alzheimer’s Disease?
- List of Contributing Causes of Autism
- Recovering Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Special Needs with Shelley Tzorfas
- Gluten-Free Cooking with Chef Andrew Doyle
- Autism Treatment Evaluation Checklist
- Ever Wondered What It’s Like to be a Dissident in Communist China?
- Activate Your Transformation
- Healing Your Energy Meridians with Biofield Therapy
- Brien Foerster and the Elongated Skull Paracas of Peru
- Restoring Vision Naturally: My Story
- Snuff Films and Pedophiles in High Places in Arizona
- Black Salve Cancer Treatment
- Artemisia Cancer Cure?
- Rhesus Negative Conspiracy Theory!
- Discharging debts, a Free Man's Perspective.
- Teen Dies Taking Ayahuasca: Follow-up
- The Katrina Virus
- Rh Negative Conspiracy Theory and the 27 Club
I Write About