Taymaz Baghbani is an Iranian teenage boy who needs a bone marrow transplant. This is his last chance for survival. If someone would like to help him in Montreal, please call 514-784-0305 (Mrs. Pari) to save his life. All it takes is a simple saliva test to register in the international bone marrow and stem cells bank. You need to be between 18 and 35 years of age, in good health and covered by Quebec Medicare. Please attend the following registration event which will be held on Saturday, November 05, 2011 from 11 am to 06 pm at Graduate Student Association (Concordia University) on 2030 MacKay, H3G 1N1 in collaboration with HEMA QUEBEC.
Search this blog
- RECOVERED TEXT MESSAGES REVEAL INTERNAL PLOT AGAINST TRUMP
- THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP’S ‘SHITHOLE COUNTRIES’ COMMENT
- PANIC AS TRUMP CUTS FUNDING TO UNITED NATIONS
- Las Vegas Shooting: Not a Hoax! (But evidence of accomplices)
- Mandela Effect IN MY LIFE? My father’s life story has CHANGED!
- KIM DOTCOM DROPS BOMBSHELL IN SETH RICH CASE!
- NIGHTMARE SUPERBUG: MUTATED BACTERIA RISING OUT OF ILLINOIS
- AUTISM AND THE FEVER EFFECT (Why Fever Surprisingly Improves Autism Symptoms)
- BUSTED! SCIENTOLOGIST-OWNED TENNESSEE REHAB WAS PART OF NATIONWIDE UNDERGROUND KIDNAP-TO-REHAB INDUSTRY
- MY AUTISTIC SON KEEPS GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL
- Snuff Films and Pedophiles in High Places in Arizona
- Restoring Vision Naturally: My Story
- Black Salve Cancer Treatment
- H2O2 Cancer Protocol
- List of Contributing Causes of Autism
- Rh Negative Conspiracy Theory and the 27 Club
- Mandela Effect IN MY LIFE? My father's life story has CHANGED!
- What is the NWO?
- Rhesus Negative Conspiracy Theory!
I Write About