Taymaz Baghbani is an Iranian teenage boy who needs a bone marrow transplant. This is his last chance for survival. If someone would like to help him in Montreal, please call 514-784-0305 (Mrs. Pari) to save his life. All it takes is a simple saliva test to register in the international bone marrow and stem cells bank. You need to be between 18 and 35 years of age, in good health and covered by Quebec Medicare. Please attend the following registration event which will be held on Saturday, November 05, 2011 from 11 am to 06 pm at Graduate Student Association (Concordia University) on 2030 MacKay, H3G 1N1 in collaboration with HEMA QUEBEC.
Search this blog
- Mandela Effect IN MY LIFE? My father’s life story has CHANGED!
- KIM DOTCOM DROPS BOMBSHELL IN SETH RICH CASE!
- NIGHTMARE SUPERBUG: MUTATED BACTERIA RISING OUT OF ILLINOIS
- AUTISM AND THE FEVER EFFECT (Why Fever Surprisingly Improves Autism Symptoms)
- BUSTED! SCIENTOLOGIST-OWNED TENNESSEE REHAB WAS PART OF NATIONWIDE UNDERGROUND KIDNAP-TO-REHAB INDUSTRY
- MY AUTISTIC SON KEEPS GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL
- PARACAS HUMAN-ALIEN HYBRID SKULLS? DNA TEST RESULTS! (Mind-blowing findings!)
- Hey Harper, Stop Banning Our Medicines!
- Poorly Designed Meta-Analysis on Homeopathy Fails to Prove Anything
- Biomed Approach to Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Restoring Vision Naturally: My Story
- Snuff Films and Pedophiles in High Places in Arizona
- Black Salve Cancer Treatment
- Casey Anthony: Was It Satanic Ritual Abuse?
- Artemisia Cancer Cure?
- Supersoldier/Channeler/TI Anya Briggs on The Truther Girls
- List of Contributing Causes of Autism
- Where is Justice When Police Investigate Themselves?
- Rh Negative Conspiracy Theory and the 27 Club
- H2O2 Cancer Protocol
I Write About