This is an indispensable resource for parents who are trying out different biomedical interventions with their kids who are on the spectrum. You fill out the questionnaire at baseline and then after each intervention to evaluate improvement. It is recommended that you try out and evaluate one intervention at a time to get the most accurate results.
Search this blog
- Mandela Effect IN MY LIFE? My father’s life story has CHANGED!
- KIM DOTCOM DROPS BOMBSHELL IN SETH RICH CASE!
- NIGHTMARE SUPERBUG: MUTATED BACTERIA RISING OUT OF ILLINOIS
- AUTISM AND THE FEVER EFFECT (Why Fever Surprisingly Improves Autism Symptoms)
- BUSTED! SCIENTOLOGIST-OWNED TENNESSEE REHAB WAS PART OF NATIONWIDE UNDERGROUND KIDNAP-TO-REHAB INDUSTRY
- MY AUTISTIC SON KEEPS GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL
- PARACAS HUMAN-ALIEN HYBRID SKULLS? DNA TEST RESULTS! (Mind-blowing findings!)
- Hey Harper, Stop Banning Our Medicines!
- Poorly Designed Meta-Analysis on Homeopathy Fails to Prove Anything
- Biomed Approach to Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Restoring Vision Naturally: My Story
- Snuff Films and Pedophiles in High Places in Arizona
- Black Salve Cancer Treatment
- Casey Anthony: Was It Satanic Ritual Abuse?
- Artemisia Cancer Cure?
- Supersoldier/Channeler/TI Anya Briggs on The Truther Girls
- List of Contributing Causes of Autism
- Where is Justice When Police Investigate Themselves?
- Rh Negative Conspiracy Theory and the 27 Club
- H2O2 Cancer Protocol
I Write About