There are many problems with the HIV test. You can be positive on one kind of test, but negative on another. You can be positive one day and negative another. And you can be positive by one country’s standards and negative by another’s. Estimates of HIV infection in third-world countries are based on statistical extrapolations and do not represent actual numbers of documented, tested cases. With a revision of their analysis, the number of presumed AIDS cases in India dropped by 60% overnight. And to top it off, there is no consensus on what HIV/AIDS is or whether it even exists. What’s going on here?
Listen to this podcast for more information on problems with HIV diagnosis and testing.
Lew Rockwell interviews Brent Leung, director of the new documentary, House of Numbers, on “the shaky statistics that drive vast HIV/AIDS funding, and the amazing differences of opinion among top scientists about what it is, and how to treat it. As with so much else, the official story has holes, as many get rich off other people’s money, and patients suffer.”
Search this blog
- RECOVERED TEXT MESSAGES REVEAL INTERNAL PLOT AGAINST TRUMP
- THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP’S ‘SHITHOLE COUNTRIES’ COMMENT
- PANIC AS TRUMP CUTS FUNDING TO UNITED NATIONS
- Las Vegas Shooting: Not a Hoax! (But evidence of accomplices)
- Mandela Effect IN MY LIFE? My father’s life story has CHANGED!
- KIM DOTCOM DROPS BOMBSHELL IN SETH RICH CASE!
- NIGHTMARE SUPERBUG: MUTATED BACTERIA RISING OUT OF ILLINOIS
- AUTISM AND THE FEVER EFFECT (Why Fever Surprisingly Improves Autism Symptoms)
- BUSTED! SCIENTOLOGIST-OWNED TENNESSEE REHAB WAS PART OF NATIONWIDE UNDERGROUND KIDNAP-TO-REHAB INDUSTRY
- MY AUTISTIC SON KEEPS GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL
I Write About