This is an indispensable resource for parents who are trying out different biomedical interventions with their kids who are on the spectrum. You fill out the questionnaire at baseline and then after each intervention to evaluate improvement. It is recommended that you try out and evaluate one intervention at a time to get the most accurate results.
Search this blog
- RECOVERED TEXT MESSAGES REVEAL INTERNAL PLOT AGAINST TRUMP
- THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP’S ‘SHITHOLE COUNTRIES’ COMMENT
- PANIC AS TRUMP CUTS FUNDING TO UNITED NATIONS
- Las Vegas Shooting: Not a Hoax! (But evidence of accomplices)
- Mandela Effect IN MY LIFE? My father’s life story has CHANGED!
- KIM DOTCOM DROPS BOMBSHELL IN SETH RICH CASE!
- NIGHTMARE SUPERBUG: MUTATED BACTERIA RISING OUT OF ILLINOIS
- AUTISM AND THE FEVER EFFECT (Why Fever Surprisingly Improves Autism Symptoms)
- BUSTED! SCIENTOLOGIST-OWNED TENNESSEE REHAB WAS PART OF NATIONWIDE UNDERGROUND KIDNAP-TO-REHAB INDUSTRY
- MY AUTISTIC SON KEEPS GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL
- Snuff Films and Pedophiles in High Places in Arizona
- Restoring Vision Naturally: My Story
- Black Salve Cancer Treatment
- Rh Negative Conspiracy Theory and the 27 Club
- H2O2 Cancer Protocol
- It's National HIV Testing Scam Day!
- Essiac Recipe
- Proud to Announce: INTERNATIONAL HEAD SCARF DAY! NOV 8 2010
- Jef Harvey: Healing with Homeopathics and Radionics
I Write About