This is an indispensable resource for parents who are trying out different biomedical interventions with their kids who are on the spectrum. You fill out the questionnaire at baseline and then after each intervention to evaluate improvement. It is recommended that you try out and evaluate one intervention at a time to get the most accurate results.
Search this blog
- Hey Harper, Stop Banning Our Medicines!
- Poorly Designed Meta-Analysis on Homeopathy Fails to Prove Anything
- Biomed Approach to Alzheimer’s Disease?
- List of Contributing Causes of Autism
- Recovering Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Special Needs with Shelley Tzorfas
- Gluten-Free Cooking with Chef Andrew Doyle
- Autism Treatment Evaluation Checklist
- Ever Wondered What It’s Like to be a Dissident in Communist China?
- Activate Your Transformation
- Healing Your Energy Meridians with Biofield Therapy
I Write About